UpToNoGood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I switch from Bastok to Sandy?

4 posters

Go down

How do I switch from Bastok to Sandy? Empty How do I switch from Bastok to Sandy?

Post  Apakoh Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:13 pm

So I decided to look on FFXIclopedia.com to see what I would have to do for both of the jobs I want after 30, PLD and DRG, and came to find out that not only do all of these quests start from San d'Oria, but you have to have rank with Sandy as well. Now I'm originally from Bastok. How do I go about getting these ranks? I figure than en route to level 30 I can start doing the two squire tests for PLD and gaining rank 2 for DRG in the meantime, but I don't know where to start.
Apakoh
Apakoh

Back to top Go down

How do I switch from Bastok to Sandy? Empty Re: How do I switch from Bastok to Sandy?

Post  orn Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:21 pm

You do not need to do rank missions in sandy for those you just need to do a few quests to get a little fame built up in Sandy. Right now off the top of my head I can not think of any quests that will increase that. So don't worry you won't have to switch nations to be able to unlock them.
orn
orn
Admin

Back to top Go down

How do I switch from Bastok to Sandy? Empty Re: How do I switch from Bastok to Sandy?

Post  Caitir Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:41 am

Higher rank in Bastok will fulfill the mission requirement and you can fame up by trading cabbages to the guy with the sheep in selbina. Now that said, I'm all for you switching to Sandy ^.^ Its my hometown. But just in case you didn't want to go through the hassle. I'll look up how to change nations for you.
Caitir
Caitir
Admin

https://uptonogood.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Valantine Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:28 am

Itīs pretty easy to change nations... You only have to speak with an Immigration NPC for the city you want to have your allegiance changed. The problem is that you have to pay a certain fee depending on the place the city placed on Conquest. As of now, Sandy is ranked first so you have to pay whooping 40k to change. I advise you to wait for it to place second (12k) or third (6k if Iīm not mistaken).

I had to do a ittle research to find out about that...I wanted to change allegiance to Sandy as well but thereīs no way in hell Iīll pay 40k or even 12k for that =x
Valantine
Valantine

Back to top Go down

Post  Apakoh Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:03 pm

Valantine wrote:Itīs pretty easy to change nations... You only have to speak with an Immigration NPC for the city you want to have your allegiance changed. The problem is that you have to pay a certain fee depending on the place the city placed on Conquest. As of now, Sandy is ranked first so you have to pay whooping 40k to change. I advise you to wait for it to place second (12k) or third (6k if Iīm not mistaken).

I had to do a ittle research to find out about that...I wanted to change allegiance to Sandy as well but thereīs no way in hell Iīll pay 40k or even 12k for that =x

Lol it's been done and over with for a while Razz
Apakoh
Apakoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Valantine Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:47 pm

Oh...sorry xD

I didnīt really cheack the date of the last post ^^;
Valantine
Valantine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum