UpToNoGood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important Information

2 posters

Go down

Important Information Empty Important Information

Post  Caitir Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:32 am

Just a few things to remember ^.^ First http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Main_Page is a great resource, questions are not discouraged but some explanations are too lengthy for lschat and can be answered on the wiki and if you need a quest or mission completed it would be nice if you know what needs to be done for it.

Another important thing is to ALWAYS try to have Prism Powders and Silent Oils on you (I'm guilty of not having this at times so I know there will be times when you can't afford it or forget them in your MH). Some zones have magic aggro mobs where casting the spells (unless you are using the ninjutsu or new dancer one) will not be safe so these are handy to have. If sneak or invis start wearing, tell someone so a safe spot can be found and the group can stop so you are not left behind. If you do not have ways to sneak/invis yourself let everyone know. Most times someone will have extra and will share.

Now...LS Rules. Really there is only one very important rule. Be Courteous. Respect your LSmates. We have a great group of people here and if you have a problem with anyone, please let me know. I can be a mediator or you can attempt to solve the issue on your own. Excessive use of curse words is discouraged. It happens. We all do it. Just try not to make it every other word.

Sackholders remember to tell me when you invite someone new to the shell.

Ok that's about it for now I think ^.^

See you all in game
<3
Cait
Caitir
Caitir
Admin

https://uptonogood.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Important Information Empty Re: Important Information

Post  orn Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:12 pm

Also another decent site to go to for information is Allakhazam .
orn
orn
Admin

Back to top Go down