UpToNoGood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Square-Enix fan contemplates suicide after FFXIII goes to 360

4 posters

Go down

Square-Enix fan contemplates suicide after FFXIII goes to 360 Empty Square-Enix fan contemplates suicide after FFXIII goes to 360

Post  Kaneda Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:35 pm

Shorty after hearing that FFXIII would be released to the PS3 and the Xbox 360, a former member of Game FAQs wrote one last note on the site's forum.

I think it's utterly stupid to take your own life over a video game but here the site is...

Pie185's Suicide Contemplation
Kaneda
Kaneda

Back to top Go down

Square-Enix fan contemplates suicide after FFXIII goes to 360 Empty Re: Square-Enix fan contemplates suicide after FFXIII goes to 360

Post  Apakoh Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:36 am

Lol where does it say he's going to commit suicide? All I see is him crying. stupid emo kid haha.

Anyhow, ya it sucks that our flagship just went multi-platform and it pissed me off royally at first, however in the long run this is what SE needs to do to in today's game market to stay ahead of the curve and with the extra income they can make even better games. Besides, I'll take one blu-ray and the controller that the game was mean to be played with instead of 4 dvd's and that weird white thing any day. Smile
Apakoh
Apakoh

Back to top Go down

Square-Enix fan contemplates suicide after FFXIII goes to 360 Empty Re: Square-Enix fan contemplates suicide after FFXIII goes to 360

Post  Apakoh Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:37 am

ooooooh he put it in the thread topic lol /facepalm.

What a moron. It's not like it isn't coming out for the PS3 still lol.
Apakoh
Apakoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitir Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:52 am

wow...that's kinda sad....
Caitir
Caitir
Admin

https://uptonogood.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Valantine Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:13 pm

Pathetic actually -.-

*Doesnīt care since he has both the wii, the ps3 and the 360*
Valantine
Valantine

Back to top Go down

Post  Apakoh Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:17 pm

Lol Valantine how do you find time to actually play all the games you must want/have? I find it hard enough just between PS3 and PSP (stares longingly at Crisis Core)
Apakoh
Apakoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Valantine Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:30 pm

Well... Itīs awfully hard -.-

I have at least 2 dozens of games to play and beat...prolly even more x.x

Answer is...I donīt really have enough time to play them so the list keeps getting longer and longer -.- Letīs not mention I play both FFXIO and WOW so...yeah... ^^;
Valantine
Valantine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down