UpToNoGood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi there o/

3 posters

Go down

Hi there o/ Empty Hi there o/

Post  Valantine Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:40 am

So very nice to meet you all. *bows*

I joined the Linkshell a little while ago so I thought it would be a good idea to post somewhat of an introduction.

I´m 23 years old, 24 if you read this after July 31st. I´m a guy (even tho you might happen to think otherwise if you get me on my "weird" days). I just happened to realise I suck at introductions too. =/

I happen to have started to play the game a very short while ago, I had stopped back at 2004 and decided to come back just because Vanadiel 2008 had a nice shiny cover and I happen to like shiny silver stuff. I´m playing a Monk (lvl 17) at the moment until I can grab both lvl 18 and my subjob items, then I´ll change to Warrior and lvl it to 30 when I´ll probably change to an advanced job (prolly Dragoon, Samurai or even Ranger).

Let me just stop this because it´s obviously not working. I´ll see you guys around and if you need anything...I´m up to whatever. o/
Valantine
Valantine

Back to top Go down

Hi there o/ Empty Re: Hi there o/

Post  Kaneda Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:18 am

Hello, grasshopper and welcome to UpToNoGood!

Introductions are always rough on some people. I just say "Hey, I'm Kaneda. I love long walks on Siren Sands in Valkurm Dunes and I love cracking shells of Clippers in Qufim Island (j/k) XD" but when you hit 18, just ask me or one of us and we'll surely help you get your subjob items Very Happy
Kaneda
Kaneda

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitir Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:41 am

It was a great intro. ^.^ Welcome to the shell.
Caitir
Caitir
Admin

https://uptonogood.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum